Please find following the latest edition of the Greendale Times. There is important information about our upcoming AGM and a call for help at upcoming barbecues.
- With everyone enjoying themselves on School Holidays there are no new members at the moment. I trust parents and guardians have been enjoying this time as well.
- Again, I would like to say what a fantastic turn out for ANZAC Day, the more than 25 youth members who turned out in the pouring ran are a credit to the Group. From all the proud Leaders a big B.R.A.V.O.O.O. Photos will soon be on our website.
- I hear everyone who attended had a fantastic time at the Cub family camp and am sure photos will soon appear on the website too.
- The next group activity coming is our Annual General Meeting is on Sunday, 29 May. This is probably the most important whole of group meeting throughout the year and EVERY youth member and their families are expected to attend.
- Just a reminder that all fees and fundraising preference forms where due 1 Apr. Please pay any outstanding fees and return all forms to the committee box located at the hall ASAP. Overdue Notices will be issued in the 2nd week of term.
- Netball BBQs for 7th and 14th of May require help. Please advise Rama if you are available.
- The planning for this years AGM to be held 29 May is well underway. If you are interested in nominating or being nominated for a role please contact me at email@example.com (GL comment, these positions are your representatives and the group can not function without them).
- We would also like some help with the AGM dinner e.g. making salads, serving on the night. If you are able to assist please contact Tracey at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please join us at the next parent meeting on 19 May. These meetings are designed to inform parents what is happening within the group and to mange the business and social side of the group. If you have a question or a concern regarding the group please come to the meeting as we are very interested in your ideas and feedback.